Thursday, 05 January 2012

A Little Note to my Readers

I just thought that I would let you know… Soon I will be leaving home and setting out on the blessed path of Deeni knowledge. On Monday, insha’Allah, I move out to my student residence – and back to being in the midst of the exciting, local Muslim community that I left behind when leaving the Beit in September. At last the time has come when I begin my two-year course of Islamic studies (on the 16th January, insha’Allah) and I am so excited! So if my blog gets a little more quiet, please do bear with me J Once I am settled in, and find another computer other than this (my mom’s laptop! J) to work from, I hope to resume writing some more posts, insha’Allah.

To my readers, I ask your du’aas for me, that Allah Ta’ala help me keep my head on in this stressful and exciting time of new change, bless all my sponsors (who are providing for my study, accommodation and daily living costs) with abundant reward. I also ask du’aa that my book (relating my journey to Islam) will be accepted by at least one of the several publishers I have sent it to last week, insha’Allah. Alhamdulillah, I have finished it at last and hope to share it with others and inspire them for the pleasure of Allah.

When I look back on the time when I became a Muslim, I never knew just how much Islam would change my life in this first year. I feel so overwhelmed with all the generosity of my sisters and brothers in Faith. I feel like standing on top of a high hill and shouting to the world: “If you want to experience a generosity beyond any you ever experienced before, become a Muslim! La illaha illa Allah, ALLAHU AKBAR!!!” J

With that said, I make du’aa for my readers as well, for your various intentions; that Allah will hear your supplications , guide you and grant you what is best for you, ameen.

Salaam
Saadiqah
(*

No comments:

Post a Comment